Dr. Djaballah, a virologist based in New York, following our previous video on issues surrounding the coronavirus touches upon many theories and misinformation spreading out there about the virus. If you want to know more in-depth, check out the video.
[What You Will Learn]
– Latest scientific discoveries on the novel coronavirus
– How are COVID-19 patients being treated? Survival rate?
– Is a vaccine really coming in 2 years’ time?
– Myth.1: Can a virus-like SARS-CoV2 be engineered at a lab?
– Myth.2: Is the coronavirus a bioweapon created in China?
– What is China hiding?
– Will there really be a ‘Second Wave’ of COVID-19 outbreak?
Dr. Hakim Djaballah is an Algerian-born American molecular pharmacologist and technologist with expertise in virology and oncology.
Dr. Djaballah is a thought leader on drug discovery and development and sits on several advisory boards.
He is the co-founder, president, and CEO of Keren Therapeutics, a startup company dedicated to the science of aging. Formerly, Dr. Djaballah was the CEO of the Pasteur Institute in Korea, a transnational research institute with a focus on infectious diseases and oncology.
Prior to his move to South Korea, Dr. Djaballah was affiliated with the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) in New York, USA. MSKCC is the oldest cancer treatment and research institution, founded in 1884. Dr. Djaballah holds a BSc degree from the University of Birmingham (England) and a doctorate degree from the University of Leicester (England).